2023-2024 Chapter Luncheon Series Sponsorship Program
We are extremely grateful for all firms and vendors who support our efforts by committing as Chapter Luncheon Sponsors. Your sponsorship sustains the efforts of this chapter to fulfill its mission of elevating the bench and bar. Throughout the year, we orchestrate numerous educational and social events beyond the luncheon series which are made possible through your commitment. Additionally, your sponsorship allows the chapter to be more inclusive and extend our benefits – for free – to all law students, and at a great discount to newer lawyers, federal employees, federal clerks, and retirees. Simply put, we couldn’t do what we do without our luncheon series sponsors!
It is not to late to sponsor! Please consider sponsoring the series and join us for the:
Wade H. McCree, Jr. Luncheon for Social Justice on February 7th, 2024 @ the Detroit Athletic Club: CLICK HERE FOR INFO and the
Leonard R. Gilman Luncheon for the practice of Criminal Law Excellence on April 17th, 2024 @ location TBD: CLICK HERE FOR INFO
All chapter sponsors will be recognized on our website and on our large THANK YOU board displayed at each of our luncheons, in each of our luncheon programs, and in at least one of our quarterly newsletters. Your sponsorship includes many benefits including entry to and recognition at our luncheon series.
Our association is equipped to receive payment via check and can also accommodate credit card payments with a 3% administration fee. Click here to pay with a credit card:
(Note that to pay online you will have to, if you haven’t already, set up a Tradewing user id/password).
Checks are accepted with no administration fee and can be made payable to FBA EDMI and mailed to FBA EDMI, PO BOX 5249, NORTHVILLE, MI 48167
- Firms with 6 or fewer attorneys ($550) and will receive 3 seats at each luncheon
- Firms with 7-15 attorneys ($1400) and will receive 8 seats at each luncheon
- Firms with 16+ attorneys ($1,750) and will receive 10 seats at each luncheon
- Vendors ($1400) and will receive 8 seats at each luncheon
We are still seeking
2023-2024 Chapter Luncheon Sponsors:
An asterisks (*) before the name below indicates paid
Small Firms (6 or less attorneys):
* Altior Law
* Andrew J. McGuinness, Esq.
* August Law, PLLC
* Barnes ADR (Dennis M. Barnes, PLLC)
Carla D. Aikens, P.L.C.
* Certified Service Professionals
* dgl (Deborah Gordon Law)
* Fagan McManus, P.C.
* Fink Bressack PLLC
* Flannery | Georgalis, LLC
* Freedom Law PC Hooper Hathaway Price Beuche & Wallace
* Gurewitz & Raben, PLC
* Hoyer Law Group, PLLC
* Hooper Hathaway, P.C.
* Hubbard Snitchler & Parzianello PLC
* Hurwitz Law PLLC
* June Law
* Law Offices of Lisa Dwyer PC
* Law Offices of William Swor
* Lewis & Munday, P.C.
* Liss & Andrews
* Michael A. Rataj, P.C.
* NachtLaw, P.C
* Panagos Kennedy
* Paul Stablein, PLLC
* Rivenoak Law Group, P.C.
* Salvatore Prescott Porter & Porter, PLLC
* Sam Morgan and Greg Jones
* Stevenson & Bullock, P.L.C.
* Taunt Law Firm
* Tom McNeill ADR, PLLC
Medium Firms and Vendors (7-15 attorneys)
* Asher Kelly Law
* B Riley Advisory Services (formerly Crawford & Winiarski Financial Consulting)
* Barris Sott Denn & Driker, P.L.L.C.
* Bejin Bieneman PLC
* Berry Moorman PC
* Darrow Mustafa P.C.
* Fisher & Phillips LLP
* Hickey Hauck Bishoff Jeffers & Seabolt PLLC
Johnson Law, PLC
* Kienbaum Hardy Viviano Pelton Forrest, P.L.C.
* Nyman Turkish PC
* Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.L.L.C.
* Pitt McGehee Palmer Bonnani & Rivers P.C.
* Spectrum Computer Forensics and Risk Management LLC
* Stout Risius Ross, LLC
* The Miller Law Firm, P.C.
* Weitz & Luxenberg, P.C.
Large Firms (16 or more attorneys)
* Bodman PLC
* Brooks Wilkins Sharkey & Turco, PLLC
* Bush Seyferth PLLC
* Butzel Long
* Brooks Kushman P.C.
* Clark Hill PLC
*Dickinson Wright P.L.L.C.
* Dykema Gossett P.L.L.C.
* Foley & Lardner LLP
* Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC
* Jones Day
* Kerr, Russell and Weber, PLC
* Kitch Drutchas Wagner Valitutti & Sherbrook
* Miller Canfield, P.L.C.
* Mike Morse Law Firm
Miller, Johnson, Snell & Cummiskey, P.L.C.
* Plunkett Cooney P.C.
* Rosati, Schultz, Joppich & Amtsbuechler, P.C.
* Sommers Schwartz, P.C.
* Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
* Troutman Pepper LLP
* Varnum LLP
* Warner Norcross + Judd
Luncheon Schedule for this year:
September 13, 2023 @ Atheneum
STATE OF THE COURT
Chief Judge Sean Cox presents annual highlights, initiatives, and accomplishments of the Court.
November 15, 2023
RAKOW/ROM/HISTORICAL SOCIETY LUNCHEON
Presentation of the annual Barbara J. Rom Award for Excellence in Bankruptcy Practice, presentation of the Edward H. Rakow Award; and a keynote address by a legal history scholar sponsored by the Court’s Historical Society
February 7, 2024
@ The Detroit Athletic
WADE H. MCCREE LUNCHEON
Commemoration of the exceptional professional and social contributions of United States Solicitor General Wade H. McCree; presentation of the Chapter’s prestigious McCree Award to an outstanding individual who has furthered social justice through service to the community.
April 17, 2024 @ TBD
LEONARD R. GILMAN LUNCHEON
Commemoration of Leonard R. Gilman’s outstanding career as a federal prosecutor; presentation of the Gilman Award to an outstanding criminal law practitioner who has exhibited leadership in the community.