2021-2022 Chapter Luncheon Sponsorship Program
We are extremely grateful for all firms and vendors who support our efforts be committing as Chapter Luncheon Sponsors. Your sponsorship to a very large extent sustains the efforts of this chapter to fulfill its mission of elevating the bench and bar. Throughout the year, we orchestrate numerous educational and social events which are made possible through your commitment. Additionally, your sponsorship allows the chapter to be more inclusive and extend our benefits – for free – to all law students, and at a great discount to newer lawyers, federal employees, federal clerks, and retirees. Simply put, we couldn’t do what we do without our sponsors!
All chapter sponsors will be recognized on our website and on our large THANK YOU board displayed at each of our luncheons, in each of our luncheon programs, and in at least one of our quarterly newsletters. Your sponsorship includes many benefits including entry and recognition to our luncheon series.
Our association prefers to receive payment via check, but can accommodate credit card payments with a 3% administration fee. Click here to pay with a credit card:
Checks are also accepted with no administration fee and can be made payable to FBA EDMI and mailed to FBA EDMI, PO BOX 5249, NORTHVILLE, MI 48167
Chapter Sponsorship levels for the 2021-2022 chapter year:
- Firms with 6 or less attorneys ($500) and will receive 3 tickets to each luncheon
- Firms with 7-15 attorneys ($1250) and will receive 8 tickets to each luncheon
- Firms with 16+ attorneys ($1,500) and will receive 10 tickets to each luncheon
- Vendors ($1250) and will receive 8 tickets to each luncheon
List of 2021-2022 Chapter Luncheon Sponsors (19 and counting):
Andrew J. McGuinness, Esq.
Bush Seyferth PLLC
Brooks Wilkins Sharkey & Turco, PLLC
Clark Hill PLC
Darrow Mustafa P.C.
dgl (Deborah Gordon Law)*
Dykema Gossett P.L.L.C.
Fagan McManus, P.C.
Fink Bressack PLLC
Fisher & Phillips LLP
Foley & Lardner LLP
Freedom Law PC
*Hickey Hauck Bishoff Jeffers & Seabolt PLLC
Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC
Hoyer Law Group, PLLC
Kerr, Russell and Weber P.L.C.
*Law Office of Lisa Dwyer PC
*Pitt McGehee Palmer & Rivers P.C.
*Sterling Attorneys at Law, P.C.
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
List of 2020-2021 Chapter Luncheon Sponsors:
- **Altior Law, P.C.
- **Andrew J. McGuinness, Esq.
- **ASG Investigations
- **Barris Sott Denn & Driker, P.L.L.C.
- **Bodman LLP
- **Brooks Wilkins Sharkey & Turco, PLLC
- **Bush Seyferth PLLC
- **Butzel Long
- **Brooks Kushman P.C.*
- **Certified Service Professionals
- **Clancy Advisors, PLC
- **Crawford & Winiarski Financial Consulting, LLC
- **Clark Hill PLC
- ** Darrow Mustafa P.C.
- **dgl (Deborah Gordon Law)*
- **Dickinson Wright P.L.L.C.
- **Dykema Gossett P.L.L.C.
- **Fagan McManus, P.C.
- **Fink Bressack PLLC
- **Fisher & Phillips LLP
- **Flood Law PLLC*
- **Foley & Lardner LLP
- **Garan Lucow Miller P.C.
- **Hickey Hauck Bishoff Jeffers & Seabolt PLLC
- **Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC
- **Hoyer Law Group, PLLC
- **Jaffe, Raitt, Heuer & Weiss, PC
- **Johnson Law, PLC
- **Jones Day
- **Kerr, Russell and Weber P.L.C.
- **Kienbaum Hardy Viviano Pelton Forrest, P.L.C.
- **Law Offices of Robert June, P.C.
- **Liss Seder & Andrews, P.C.
- **Littler Mendelson P.C.*
- Lotus Legal Solutions, PLLC*
- **Lyngklip & Associates Consumer Law Center, PLC
- **Mansour Law, P.C.
- **McDonald Hopkins LLC*
- **Miller Canfield, P.L.C.
- **Nacht Law, P.C.
- **Nemeth Law P.C.
- **Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.L.L.C.
- **Pastor & Associates, P.C.
- **Pitt McGehee Palmer & Rivers P.C.
- **Plunkett Cooney P.C.
- **Reiter & Walsh, P.C.*
- **Rivenoak Law Group, P.C.*
- **Salvatore Prescott Porter & Porter, PLLC
- **Sommers Schwartz, P.C.
- **Spectrum Computer Forensics and Risk Management LLC
- **Sterling Attorneys at Law, P.C.
- **Steve Fishman, Esq.*
- Stout Risius Ross, LLC
- **The Miller Law Firm, P.C.
- **The Mazzara Law Firm, PLLC*
- **Troutman Pepper LLP
- **United States District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- **University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- **Varnum LLP
- **Warner Norcross + Judd LLP
- **Wolfson Bolton PLLC
- “*” AFTER sponsor name indicates new sponsor for the 2020-2021 year