2020-2021 Chapter Luncheon Sponsorship Program
We are extremely grateful for all firms and vendors who support our efforts be committing as Chapter Luncheon Sponsors. Your sponsorship to a very large extent sustains the efforts of this chapter to fulfill its mission of elevating the bench and bar. Throughout the year, we orchestrate numerous educational and social events which are made possible through your commitment. Additionally, your sponsorship allows the chapter to be more inclusive and extend our benefits – for free – to all law students, and at a great discount to newer lawyers, federal employees, federal clerks, and retirees. Simply put, we couldn’t do what we do without our sponsors!
This year, in consideration of implications of the global Covid-19 pandemic, Chapter Sponsorships will be offered at roughly a 1/3 discount as compared to last year.
All chapter sponsors will be recognized on our website and on our large THANK YOU board displayed at each of our luncheons, in each of our luncheon programs, and in at least one of our quarterly newsletters. Your sponsorship includes many benefits including entry and recognition to our luncheon series. For the fall, we are planning to hold the State of the Court and Rom/Rakow Luncheons virtually, with the goal of returning to in-person luncheons in 2021 for the McCree and Gilman Luncheons. Chapter Sponsors will be invited to special Social Sectionals throughout the year. They will also get preference in registering for any of our special programs, and receive free advertising at our luncheon series, in our newsletter, etc.
Our association prefers to receive payment via check, but can accomodate credit card payments with a 2% administration fee. Click here to pay with a credit card:
Checks are also accepted with no administration fee and can be made payable to FBA EDMI and mailed to FBA EDMI, PO BOX 5249, NORTHVILLE, MI 48167
Chapter Sponsorship levels for the 2020-2021 chapter year:
- Firms with 6 or less attorneys ($350) and will receive 3 tickets to each luncheon
- Firms with 7-15 attorneys ($850) and will receive 8 tickets to each luncheon
- Firms with 16+ attorneys ($1,050) and will receive 10 tickets to each luncheon
- Vendors ($850) and will receive 8 tickets to each luncheon
List of 2020-2021 Chapter Luncheon Sponsors:
- **Altior Law, P.C.
- **Andrew J. McGuinness, Esq.
- **ASG Investigations
- **Barris Sott Denn & Driker, P.L.L.C.
- **Bodman LLP
- **Brooks Wilkins Sharkey & Turco, PLLC
- **Bush Seyferth PLLC
- **Butzel Long
- **Brooks Kushman P.C.*
- **Certified Service Professionals
- **Clancy Advisors, PLC
- **Crawford & Winiarski Financial Consulting, LLC
- **Clark Hill PLC
- ** Darrow Mustafa P.C.
- **dgl (Deborah Gordon Law)*
- **Dickinson Wright P.L.L.C.
- **Dykema Gossett P.L.L.C.
- **Fagan McManus, P.C.
- **Fink Bressack PLLC
- **Fisher & Phillips LLP
- **Flood Law PLLC*
- **Foley & Lardner LLP
- **Garan Lucow Miller P.C.
- **Hickey Hauck Bishoff Jeffers & Seabolt PLLC
- **Howard & Howard Attorneys PLLC
- **Hoyer Law Group, PLLC
- **Jaffe, Raitt, Heuer & Weiss, PC
- **Law, PLC
- **Jones Day
- **Kerr Russell P.L.C.
- **Kienbaum Hardy Viviano Pelton Forrest, P.L.C.
- **Law Offices of Robert June, P.C.
- **Liss Seder & Andrews, P.C.
- **Littler Mendelson P.C.*
- Lotus Legal Solutions, PLLC*
- **Lyngklip & Associates Consumer Law Center, PLC
- **Mansour Law, P.C.
- **McDonald Hopkins LLC*
- **Miller Canfield, P.L.C.
- **Nacht Law, P.C.
- **Nemeth Law P.C.
- **Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.L.L.C.
- **Pastor & Associates, P.C.
- **Pitt McGehee Palmer & Rivers P.C.
- **Plunkett Cooney P.C.
- **Reiter & Walsh, P.C.*
- **Rivenoak Law Group, P.C.*
- **Salvatore Prescott Porter & Porter, PLLC
- **Sommers Schwartz, P.C.
- **Spectrum Computer Forensics and Risk Management LLC
- **Sterling Attorneys at Law, P.C.
- **Steve Fishman, Esq.*
- Stout Risius Ross, LLC
- **The Miller Law Firm, P.C.
- **The Mazzara Law Firm, PLLC*
- **Troutman Pepper LLP
- **United States District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- **University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- **Varnum LLP
- **Warner Norcross + Judd LLP
- **Wolfson Bolton PLLC
- “*” AFTER sponsor name indicates new sponsor for the 2020-2021 year