This is a TWO-DAY and IN-PERSON (only) event. By registering for this event you are registering for BOTH days. Your registration includes a FREE junior membership in our bar association in the Eastern District of Michigan. Registration ALSO includes lunch and a continental breakfast on both days.
Here’s how to register:
- Select “Click to Register” below.
- Click on SIGN UP and enter your information.
- A verification email will be sent to you and then you will create your password and Tradewing account.
- Once into our Tradewing portal, search our events and click on the New Lawyers’ Seminar.
- Then click on REGISTER for the New Lawyers’ Seminar.
Registrants signing-up after the deadline for the mass swearing-in has passed (deadline is 1/TBD/2024) will simply have to individually apply for admission to the Court. You will be able to coordinate an individual swearing-in ceremony at a later date Please see:
Information about how to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing from the Michigan Supreme Court Clerk can be found here (we recommend requesting a certificate by EMAIL): https://www.courts.michigan.gov/courts/supreme-court/clerks-office/attorney-certification/.
Unfortunately, no refunds after 12/31/2023.